Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two Way Street

I've noticed from IM Faceplate that this site appears to be getting quite a few views.  But...no one has anything to comment on?  Come on now, are you all tire kickers or window shoppers?  I'm not asking you to hit the "Like" button or buy something.  (Yes, I thank you for all those that do.)  Sure this blog is mine with my ideas but as No. 5 put it in "Short Circuit"... "Need Input."  I welcome your comments, good, bad, pretty, or ugly.  If nothing else, can I get you to write, "Hey!"?  Or how about, "You dumb ass.  Where did you come up with this crap?"

I'll bet if I told you what I do for a living in my day J.O.B. you'd have all kinds of questions to ask on how to do something, or why won't this work, etc., but that's not what I want to talk about. If I did, I have to charge you.  Hmm!  Idea Hatching.   My passion the last 2.5 years has been centered on computing and the Internet.

Sure, I can moderate comments on this blog but I won't unless someone get's out of line and royally pisses me off.   I used to shy away from blogging until I found that the beauty of a blog is that it's yours and you are in control.

No comments: