Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rotators

Do you use rotators in your traffic exchanges?  You should.  Why?
1.  Most TE's will only let you promote, on average, 3 to 5 sites, if you are a free member.
2.  Unless you surf like crazy or have an upgraded membership, your daily credits will be limited, and you have to carefully spread them out for sites, banners and text links.
Rotators allow you to consolidate and prevent your campaigns from being stale and overseen.

I had been looking for a free rotator that allowed me unlimited URL's that I could enter.
Now if you only have 10 or less then I recommend TE Toolbox.  Plus they have a banner rotator and you can create your own splash pages, too.
Well, I found one.  How I found one and where will be the subject of my next article.
This rotator, Pier Rotator, is free but you can also upgrade for added features, like detailed stats.  Unlimited url's is the key here.  I easily set up my rotator to show 21 url's in less than 30 minutes.

I also found another rotator but I'm awaiting details about it from their support before I sign up for it.  I 'll let you know what I find out.

No comments: