Sunday, February 13, 2011

Viral Marketing

It's funny how when I first started promoting The Customer Advantage, no one was promoting, let alone even heard of it.  That was about a week and half ago.  Wow! How viral has this become?   Everywhere I look in every traffic exchange I surf, there it is, with someone else promoting it.  Mind you, it's not the same person but a different person every time I see it.  I'm not talking just one traffic exchange.  I'm talking about at least a dozen that I actively surf.

1 comment:

Gumby said...

For gosh sakes, brand yourself if you have the chance. If nothing else, if you don't have a photo of yourself or you are not that good looking, at least post an avatar of Farrah or Bionce or someone. Don't leave your photo blank. If nothing else, sex sells, so use a sexy image to entice customers.