Saturday, June 11, 2011

R&R B&M #2

Another in my series of Rant & Rave & Bitch & Moan.

What a frustrating week....amid trying to find a J.O.B. after being laid off 3 weeks ago.

I signed up for an online mystery shopper position.......Joke...

I wasted over an hour doing an online webinar for a recruiter position that in the end would have been great had it not cost $297 to be an associate.

I signed up for the "$20.00 in your PayPal account" program... another Joke...

Why on God's green earth do all these companies, survey sites, and prize give away programs, etc., offer nothing that anyone but their old, out of the loop grandma, (no offense) would even think was interesting or signing up for?  I don't want a free credit check, or an auto insurance quote, or to learn about rehair growth.

It's all a bunch of CRAP.   Common  Rehashed Absolutely worthless Products.

I'm about as fed up with internet marketing as the American people are with the government.

When is someone going to invent a money making program with common-sense values, that is easy to implement, doesn't have a bunch of CRAP(see above), or have to jump through hoops to meet quotas, or have a hidden agenda?????

Can someone please offer me some solutions?  Granted, I'm one of the King's of the Free World, so if it costs anything to join or be a member of don't even bother.

No comments: